Your work teams can gain a significant advantage by spending quality time together as a small group outside the workplace. Just an hour from Melbourne, the Estate provides the perfect location to escape from the city and suburbia. Woodman Estate offers a private and personalised environment for forming and developing positive group dynamics. Group discussions combined with indoor and outdoor activities can stimulate a greater understanding of how a common direction and role clarity contribute to the group working together as a unified team.
Whether you choose to use professional facilitators or set up your own agenda in a less formalised structure, here is just a sample of the many ways we can assist in creating positive group interaction:
Onsite conference activities
- Private Wine Tasting – One of the Peninsula’s leading winemakers will provide a tasting and discussion prior to dinner at Woodman Estate
- Blind Wine Tasting and Dinner - Overseen by a leading Peninsula winemaster, the group will learn the intricacies of determining wine variety, region and age through tasting several "unknown" samples during dinner
- Fly Fishing – Our fly fishing instructor can provide all gear and tuition for fishing in our trout filled lake. Who knows someone may catch a whopper!
- Group cooking lesson - a great team building activity, learn the art of canapes, BBQing or choose your own focus for the class
- Day spa and massages - choose from facials, pedicures, manicures and a full range of massage services
- Laughter sessions - Break down the barriers with an hour of belly aching laughter
- Personal trainer sessions - get outdoors and get physical, a great way to recharge - choose from Tai Chi, power walks, yoga
Nearby conference activities
- Clay pigeon shooting – Learn from an Olympic champion
- Archery – have some fun hitting the target
- Ocean sailing – Experience the thrill of ocean sailing for half a day, learning as a group how to sail a 36ft yacht
- Championship golf – If golf is your passion, the Peninsula boasts several world class golf courses
- Biking through the wineries - enjoy fresh air and some of the Peninsula's best wines
For all above activities we can arrange transfers to and from the activity
Other onsite breakout facilities include the floodlit tennis court and row boat, magnificent English gardens, indoor spa pool, billiard room, formal and informal sitting rooms and fully licensed bar.